The People with Disabilities Foundation will be sponsoring a free seminar on understanding employment issues for people with psychiatric/and or developmental disabilities. The panel lecture and discussion will cover the topics of:
- most common disorders in the workplace;
- reasonable accommodations;
- employment as part of recovery;
- veterans’ issues;
- update on ADA amendments; and
- the Mental Health Parity Act from 2008.
The seminar will take place on May 15, 2009 from 1:00-4:00 p.m., at:
Mission Creek Adult Day Health Swift Conference Center (3rd Floor)
930 4th Street
San Francisco, CA 94158
Attorneys may earn 3.0 hours of continuing legal education credit. To RSVP or for more information, you may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 931-3070.